Saturday, October 24, 2009

Say


Muffled beats of polka on tv is sounding through my floorboards. I don't know what my neighbor is watching, but it sounds entertaining at least. If I say I'm doing fine and wonderful will you believe me? I was driving today. When I came to a red light the sun beamed through my windshield and I closed my eyes for three maybe four seconds. It felt good and then the light turned green and I drove on. I'm doing everything I'm supposed to do. I work, pay my bills, clothe and feed myself, drink water and run. This is my choice. I'm doing everything I should be doing. So I guess that means that I'm doing "okay." Believe me when I say, there's not a lot to say.

"never give up, no never give up
if you're looking for something easy
might as well give it up."
-cat power

No comments: