Thursday, October 8, 2009

Did you know?

Last night, after a long day of working two jobs I came home and painted my nails. Chanel la vernis "Forbidden." The color reminds me of Aztec hot chocolate, which is most definitely a forbidden treat with the savory decadence of spices and cocoa beans. Did you know that there's a place in New York City with a pretty blue interior where one can find such delicious revelry?

This morning when I woke up I didn't vocalize my usual stream of blasé semi-furious words. Instead I greeted my pawing kitten in his native tongue(mew mew) and said "Ok, let's do this." It occurred to me that I always say something out loud, talking to myself upon waking. Today the words were polite and cautiously motivated. I practiced half smiling at the day. Did you know that if you smile or dress your face in a genuine half-smile it is bound to improve your disposition, at least a little? A little is good enough sometimes.

Did you know that if the band on a Pyrrharctia isabella commonly known as the Branded Woolly Bear Caterpillar, is wide then a mild winter is predicted? It seems this may be the case for the upcoming winter. We shall see.

No comments: