Monday, April 19, 2010

Bicycle



I've been neglecting my blog for a while. After surviving winter in the snow cave that is Madison, I've been sneaking quietly through spring. ...Maybe not that quietly. I purchased another bike when the winter slush still covered the ground. Meet my yellow fixed gear (Miyata 710). I've been taking it out for short jaunts around town now that the stage has been set for warmer weather, sprouts and blooms, and clear sidewalks occassionaly made slick by the rain. Speaking of rain... I am keeping my fingers crossed for fair weather on April 24th. But rain or shine the show will go on. You're probably wondering "what show?" Well friends, that would be the Alley Cat race Ra and I are hosting. Don't Kill the Messenger is going to be an event the Midwest will not soon forget.

No comments: